You save £160.40
1 Year Waranty
Included with every single product we sell. Extended waranty up to 10 years on certain items.
We have a comprehensive knowledge of each and every product on the site. Call 0203 5190 888 or email
Unhappy with something? Return it unused within 14 days for a full refund.
Same Day Despatch
Order by 3pm (Mon-Fri) for same day dispatch from our UK warehouse in Northampton.
UK Shipping Options
FreeRoyal Mail 1st Class (1 Day) - £3.50
Courier next working day - £6.00
Courier AM delivery - £9.50
This field monitor is perfect for DSLR filming. Its design has been optimised for the ever popular Canon 5d mark II, with a number of useful features.
The screen size is 7” (17.8 cm), with a native resolution of 1024x600. The screen also accepts input up to 1920×1080 (16:9 full HD).
The monitor has a high contrast ration of 800:1, meaning the blacks appear black and not grey and washed out. With a viewing angle of 150° (horizontal) and 130° (vertical), the image is easily visible even when the monitor is in a slightly awkward position.
The monitor has a function for 1:1 pixel mapping, where a cropped image with pixel precise accuracy is required. Alternatively, a dedicated 5d ii function button scales the image from a 5d mark ii to fit the screen exactly with no wasted “letter boxes” or “pillar boxes”.
The screen has adjustable brightness, which can be set to high levels (up to 250cd/m²) thanks to LED backlighting.
Note: Camera & rig pictured above not included.
Included accessories: Monitor, sunshade, HDMI cable, hotshoe adaptor, battery adaptor plate, mains adaptor.
The monitor can be powered either via the included mains adaptor, or by using a compatible battery. The monitor is supplied with a NP-F750 battery adaptor plate.
If you are interested in powering the monitor with a battery you may be interested in:
- Compatible NP-F750 battery & charger
- Lanparte V-lock Battery Pinch – a power distributor (and HDMI splitter) that seats a large capacity v-lock battery, and mounts on any standard 15mm rail system rig.
- The package is also supplied with a folding sunshade, making the screen easy to see even in bright sunlight. The sunshade also doubles as a compact screen protector while not in use.
The screen features three ¼” mounting points, one on the bottom, and one on each side. The included adjustable hotshoe mount allows the monitor to be attached to the top of your camera’s hot shoe.
Also included is a 60cm HDMI cable (mini right angle connector to full size straight connector).
Additional pro features in this model: (If you do not need these, we also stock an otherwise identical monitor without them.)
- Focus assist peaking filter – When turned on, a red border surrounds areas of the frame displaying good contrast (areas in focus). This allows the camera operator or focus puller to get the right focus more quickly.
- False colour filter – Helps to determine exposure setting of the camera. Different colours indicate different IRE brightness levels. This feature helps to get the important parts of the frame correctly exposed.
- Brightness histogram display – to assist correct exposure.
- Zebra pattern filter – Highlights overexposed areas of the frame by displaying a zebra pattern.
Unpackaged weight: 800g (approx).